Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New site is LIVE!!

www.highstakesbassin.com is now officially off the ground.  I will be using that site exclusively in the very near future.  Go check it out, its a lot of fun and I can't thank my web developer Danny Silva from www.stage5studio.com enough.  This guy is simply amazing and a great friend.  If you need anything done that deals with web presence or website development he is the man, but can tell you he ain't cheap and nor should he be.  He is the best in my opinion.  My new blog post is up.....what are you waiting for?  Go check it out!  **SPOILER ALERT!!**  Dad and I stroked a 41 lb sack with a 10-1 kicker today in less than 5 hours.  Falcon got silly today.


I am going to miss Eblogger.  13,000 page views in 3 months.  Thanks to all who stop by and read what I have to say, it means a lot.  Also thanks to all who have spent their hard earned money to come and fish with me, without you this isn't possible.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment